Hey guys! 😀
This just in, the new Xat power ID 400 has been announced as EGGJINX power. Send a Eggjinx hug to your friends.
How it works?
Send a eggjinx hug to a user or friend and they will start talking egg-language.
Here’s an example of eggjinx hug animation:
Instructions for use:
Eggjinx the user in private chat:
- /hug [time in minutes]egg[probability%] XatWorld#optional color
Eggjinx the user in main chat:
- /hugall [time in minutes]egg[probability%] XatWorld#optional color
If you use it in main chat, it’ll charge you 10 xats for each hug sent. Hugs sent in private chat are free.
You can only send 10 each 24 hours.
- /hug 10egg50 Heggi
- /hugall 10egg100 you are so egged
Default and maximum time is 30 mins
Default probability is 25%
The “probability” section controls the frequency of the jinxed messages. For example, a probability of 50 means there is a 50% chance your messages will be eggjinxed.
Add a Eggjinx smiley to the end of your message to “self jinx“.
There is no way to unjinx a user. The best way to “unjinx” someone is to use one of the following commands:
- /hug 1egg1 in private chat; to set the time to 1 minute and a probability of 1%.
- /hugall 1egg1 in main chat; to set the time to 1 minute and a probability of 1%. (this will cost 10 xats.)
Note: You can use Gcontrol to set the minimum rank for this feature and whether users of the same rank can Eggjinx each other.
Note #2: You cannot use Eggjinx hugs in main chat, otherwise you will get error 64. You will need to private chat a user to use the following commands.
Here’s the current smileys from our Xatworld homepage:
In addition to the smileys, this power also brings us some Xat pawns. They are:
Power Info:: EGGJINX power is LIMITED, You can buy it for 400 xats (In Stores).