Hey everyone! 😀
This just in, the new Xat power ID 394 has been announced as HANGJINX power. Send a Hangjinx hug to your friends.
How it works?
Send a Hangjinx hug to a friend and some letters of their messages will disappear.
Here’s an example of hangjinx hug animation:
Instructions for use:
Hangjinx the user in private chat:
- /hug [time in minutes]hang[probability%] XatWorld#optional color
Hangjinx the user in main chat:
- /hugall [time in minutes]hang[probability%]XatWorld#optional color
If you use it in main chat, it’ll charge you 10 xats for each hug sent. Hugs sent in private chat are free.
You can only send 10 each 24 hours.
- /hug 1hang10 XatWorld
- /hugall 30hang100 this is fun!
Default and maximum time is 30 mins
Default probability is 25%
The “probability” section controls the frequency of the jinxed messages. For example, a probability of 50 means there is a 50% chance your messages will be Hangjinxed.
Add a Hangjinx smiley to the end of your message to “self jinx“.
There is no way to unjinx a user. The best way to “unjinx” someone is to use one of the following commands:
- /hug 1hang1 in private chat; to set the time to 1 minute and a probability of 1%.
- /hugall 1hang1 in main chat; to set the time to 1 minute and a probability of 1%.
Note: You can use Gcontrol to set the minimum rank for this feature and whether users of the same rank can Hangjinx each other.
Here’s the current smileys from our Xatworld homepage:
In addition to the smileys, this power also brings us some Xat pawns. They are:
Power Info:: HANGJINX power is UNLIMITED, You can buy it for 300 xats (In Stores).